BudgetingIt's impossible to predict the future, but we can take an educated guess
It's hard to know what the future will bring. However, businesses planning can help you answering the following questions:
- Where is my business at sales wise for the next planning period (year, quarter or month)?
- Do I have enough resources to meet demand?
- Can I afford to drive that promotion?
- Will I still have enough business to sustain or do I need to diversify, change direction, upsize, downsize?
- What are challenging but realistic sales targets I can set to drive my sales force?
It all depends on the volume of business that we expect. Unfolding markets can help you to:
- Calculate a business plan by product based on historical sales analysis, market growth, penetration level of your market, channel and promotional strategy
- Setting of gross/net sales & profit for a financial period based on sales analysis and business strategy